Wednesday, June 11, 2014

About my sheaths

Hey guys this time I'm going to talk about my sheaths.
First off they are made from kydex. Kydex is a mold able plastic.

I make my sheaths here in Enfield Connecticut. They are made from US made materials by me by hand.
I offer my sheaths in different colors there are standard colors and their are special colors the difference is cost usually around 5$ more a sheath
My standard colors are
Black
Purple
GI green
Neon green coyote brown
Orange
Coyote brown
Blue
Red olive
Yellow
Gunmetal grey
And my special colors are
Dutch woodland camo
Digital woodland
Navy
Digital Urban
Digital desert
Skulls
And neon green skulls

My sheaths are friction retention sheaths so there are no snaps clip or latches to draw the blade.
There non reflective and will not dull edge. There is no rattle or play in the sheath and best part is its all custom no one will ever have the exact same sheath as you
I can add ferocium rod holders or molle attachments just about anything you can think of.

I make my own custom clips the J-Hook 2-o'clock and scout clips
The J-Hook clip is my most versatile clip it allows the user to either slide over the belt or you can run the belt through for a more secure grip

The 2-O'clock clip is a simple but effective slide on belt clip

And the scout clip this is a hard mount clip meaning it can not be moved once i set it !
This clip allows the user to Carry there knife horizontally in the small of your back

The J-hook clip and 2-o'clock clip are both movable on the sheath minimum of 2 locations max 4 this allows the user to choose between left handed or right handed as well as regular upward oriented draw or downward oriented draw only needing a flat head screwdriver.
The clips screws also act as a tension adjuster
I recommend using lock tight on the threads of the Chicago screws

My sheaths are built tough so i personally offer a lifetime warranty on everything i make
Repair or replace (fire damage not covered)

Examples
If your fell down a rocky hill whale hiking and the sheath cracked or broke or cracked send it in to me and it will be replaced
If any structural damage happens or even if the profile of your knife changes due to use / sharpening and is loose send me both the sheath and knife and it will be remolded for the knife free of charge i even pay return shipping

Whats not covered is
Your camping under the stars by the fire and you sleep to close as a result your sheath melted  or you live in a very hot place and leave it in your car with the windows up in the sun on the dash you would have to pay a remolding fee

Thank you very much for reading my sheath description here's some pics


No comments:

Post a Comment